Wednesday, August 26, 2009

CREATIVITY IS THE KEY OF MAKING MONEY IN INFORMATION MARKETING


It is no doubt that creativity is the main key of making cool money in information marketing, what I am assaying here is trying to give birth to ideas and turning them into something that's commercially viable, to be sold to people or businesses all
over the world. It's what we do, and just taking this step and creating something that sells, should make
you very proud of yourself indeed. With a limited budget, and a tiny amount of resources, we can still
create something amazing.
The problem is, most people don't know how to do this properly, or effectively. People I meet every day
tell me they wish they could start their own businesses, and even some close friends have come to me
and told me this. My usual reaction is "So if you want to, why don't you?" and aside from the I don't
have enough money replies, the most common thing they say to me is I can't, because I don't know
what to sell.
That's a huge problem in itself. One which I'm going to try and solve for you today, right here, right
now, so much so that you'll have no problem coming up with ideas for new and exciting products that
can viably be sold to a market that either already exists, or one you create for yourself in extreme
circumstances (I’ll show you how later). If that sounds complicated, or you're worried that you don't
have the imagination, or you never get any good ideas, don't be. That's why I'm here, and why I'm
writing. To show you that you don't have to be some super genius that comes up with multi million
dollar ideas on a daily basis to be successful.
Aside from the main problem of not having any ideas, I'm going to show you what to do with old ideas,
how to develop them and change them to suit particular groups of people, and make a good, quality,
solid and reliable product out of something that originally looked like a dead loss. Also, to make things
air tight, so you're totally confident about what you're creating, I'm also going to show you how to spot
the ideas that won't work, before you even hit the planning stages. Your time is valuable; lets not waste
it exploring unreasonable or unproductive opportunities.
Now I'm really hoping that this will inspire you, and all the time you're here reading, be thinking about
what kind of products that you can create. As we go through each point it'll be easier to come up with
ideas. There's also something else I'd like you to not worry about, and that's the amount of ideas you're
going to come up with. If it's just one, great, if it's more, that's great too. Let me tell you though, once
you've launched a product, the ideas flow even more easily, and the longer you spend analyzing and
working within a particular market, the more ideas you'll come up with, some even directly through
trying to overcome problems and any brick walls you may hit whilst developing your own business.
I'll be honest with you, last night I put down the plan for this part of course and what I wanted to cover,
but I had to stop part way through because ideas just kept coming to me. I've got another five products
now that I'm hoping to release within the next two years, not mention the other folders full of concept
ideas that have yet to be developed. The bottom line is I love writing about this stuff, the possibilities
get me excited every time I think about it. I hope it'll do the same for you, so without further delay let
me give you one very important piece of advice to get us started………………. See you later.


gbenga kusimo Benjamin

No comments:

Post a Comment